These terms and conditions govern your use of our VPN services in Vpnintouch; by using our services, you warrant that you are at least 18 years of age, and accept to comply with the provisions below. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use Vpnintouch.
Terms & Conditions
These terms apply to subscribers of VPN in Touch service.
You agree to protect your user id/password and our system from unauthorized use. You are responsible for all actions that occur on our servers where the login uses your user id/password.
You agree not to use the system for sending spam, port scanning, scanning for open proxies or open relays, sending opt-in email, unsolicited email or any type or version of email sent in large quantities even if the email is ultimately sent off of another server. You agree not to launch any pop-ups from our service. You agree not to attack in any way shape or form any other computer or network while on our service.
Subscribers affirm that they are either more than eighteen (18) years of age or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms and Conditions contained herein.
Service Quality and Limitations (Service Level Agreement)
Actual service coverage, speeds, locations and quality may vary. The Service will attempt to be available at all times except for limited periods for maintenance and repair. However the Service may be subject to unavailability for a variety of factors beyond our control including emergencies, third party service failures, transmission, equipment or network problems or limitations, interference, signal strength, and may be interrupted, refused, limited or curtailed. We are not responsible for data, messages or pages lost, not delivered, delayed or misdirected because of interruptions or performance issues with the Service or communications services or networks (e.g., T-1 lines or the Internet). We may impose usage or Service limits, suspend Service, or block certain kinds of usage in our sole discretion to protect users or the Service. Network speed is an estimate and is no indication of the speed at which your or the Service sends or receives data. Actual network speed will vary based on configuration, compression, network congestion and other factors. The accuracy and timeliness of data received is not guaranteed; delays or omissions may occur.
You acknowledge that VPN in Touch reserves the right to create a subscription service through one or more third party merchants. Payments will be charged on the day you sign up for service and will cover use of that service for the purchased duration. A subscription plan is an automatic payment recurring based on the service plan. All accounts are offered as is at the time of purchase. Future services offered by VPN in Touch may not be included with the account. You may cancel the account subscription at any time. The account will remain active for the remainder of your billing cycle.
Our plans are categorized into two types of packages:
• Data Traffic Packages
• Monthly Packages
If you opt to pay for use of our services, we will direct you to make payment through a third party payment processor. We currently use the following third party payment providers: PayPal (view policy), Google Checkout (view policy), and iTunes in-app-purchase.
The third party site will provide us with, and we will then store, the date on which you made the payment and the date that your account will expire, along with a generic number (your «Order ID Number»). We do not store your name, home address, payment details (e.g. credit card details) but this data may be stored by the third party payment provider handling the transaction and may be accessible by us.
Our support team will be happy to help you with any technical difficulties. Email us at email@example.com. But if you are not completely satisfied with our services, you are entitled to a full refund if all of the following apply:
• You notify us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within the first 30 days of the purchase that you wish to cancel.
• Your bandwidth usage does not exceed 500MB (total of upload and download activity through the VPN).
• You have purchased via Paypal or Google Checkout.
• You have not previously claimed a refund from us.
• If you have ordered from Apple In-App-Purchase, claim the refund from Apple (https://expresslane.apple.com).
• If you have used more than 500MB of bandwidth but your order is for more than one month (monthly plan) or for more than 1GB (data plan), we may charge you the full rate and refund the balance to you.
• We will notify you by email once your refund is due. It can take up to 10 days after cancellation to receive your refund.
Personal Information Collection
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Our plans are categorized into two types of packages:
• WHAT data we collect: When you register we will collect your username, email address, password (encrypted) and IP address.
• WHY we need this data: We will need your username and password in order to provide you with access to the web based control panel and to our downloadable VPN software. We will need your email address in case you forget your password or wish to receive email newsletters. Your IP address is logged by us so that we can prevent any spam, fraud or abuse of our Site and our services.
• HOW we use this data: we use this data to provide our services to you, prevention of fraud and abuse. From time to time we may email you news, updates and sales offers which you can easily opt out of receiving by clicking "unsubscribe" in the relevant email.
VPN in Touch does not collect or log any traffic or use of its Virtual Private Network («VPN»).
Maintenance of Information
Information about Users that is maintained on our systems is protected using industry standard security measures. However, we cannot guarantee that the information submitted to, maintained on, or transmitted from our systems will be completely secure.
VPN IN TOUCH
A1008, Peter-Hille, Weg13 Paderborn
All rights reserved by vpnintouch.com